The Flying Mole DAD-M100pro is a rare
breakthrough design in the world of audio.
Flying Mole's engineers set out to out to exceed
previous expectations for price vs. performance,
as well as for size, weight and efficiency.
However, what they came up with shatters all
previous expectations. The DAD-M100pro is an
especially compact and light monoblock
amplifier. Its looks are unassuming; it is a
tiny black box that is about the size of a
paperback novel, and it weighs barely over a
pound. It uses about the same amount of power
when idling as your average night light does,
and needs no ventilation since it runs cool to
the touch. While its looks will not scream for
your attention, its performance will grab you by
the collar and shake, rattle and roll you! A
full 100 watts of power into 8 ohms comes out of
that unassuming black box-all day long, without
breaking a sweat. And the sound quality it
produces is simply amazing for its budget price.
It does subtlety like no amp should under
£5,000. It does bass like an amp weighing 100
times its weight. It has that elusive lifelike
reproduction that is so rarely found in
amplifiers at any price. Unlike most other
digital amps, the DAD-M100pro has a legitimate
100 watt output, so it is the ideal match for
most speakers found in today's market.
- Rated Output: 160-watts / 4
ohm,100-watts / 8 ohm
- Total Conversion Rate of 85% decreases
heat generation extremely.
- Super compact & Super-light weight: 650g
- Sealed Case Design and Anti Dust
- High Sound Quality Circuit Design.
- Conforms to all main market safety
- XLR (balanced) input + 4mm SP terminal
- 1/3 of rated output power can be
- High Impedance Capability.
- Ultra-low Power Consumption :
- 30-watts only while delivering 1/8 of
rated out put power. > 1/3 of other
conventional units Harmonic current
standards are not applicable.